Privacy & Personal Information:
- You agree to the use of your data in accordance with Gstwala.com’s privacy policies.
Limitation of liability:
- Any, direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement or substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss.
- Any loss or damages which may be incurred by you, but not limited to loss or damages as a result of :-
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which gstwala.com may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide Gstwala.com with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
- The website may provide links to other third party websites. However since Gstwala.com has no control over such third party websites, you acknowledge and agree that Gstwala.com is not responsible for the availability of such third party websites, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such third party websites. You further acknowledge and agree that Gstwala.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party websites.
Exclusion of Warranties:
- Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit Gstwala.com’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- In particular, Gstwala.com does not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defect in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Gstwala.com or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- Gstwala.com further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms. Gstwala.com may assign its rights and duties under these Terms without any such assignment being considered a change to the Terms and without any notice to you.
Privacy and Security Policy:
- Gstwala.com will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we will be sharing your Personal Information/ Sensitive Information with our affiliates and business partners, where we feel that they will be able to assist you better. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you
- You have specifically authorized it
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Login ID and Password, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
- All communications between your computer and our Website that contain any Personal Information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
- If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a Services on our Website or Sites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new services via our Website or Sites.
- We do not share your return information inside of Gstwala.com for promotional or marketing use.
- Gstwala.com uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our services, including Web sites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Gstwala.com services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience from our Services. We use your personal information to charge you for services you rendered. We use the contact information you provide to communicate with you. We use your tax return information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance and services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Gstwala.com’s services to help us develop and improve our services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed returns in accordance with Gstwala.com’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Gstwala.com. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as a court order, subpoena or search warrant.
- When you register, we require that you create user credentials consisting of a user id and password. We also collect an e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defense service, we collect information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our Web sites we may collect information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each Web site you visit such as IP address, browser type, and the previously visited Web page.
Refunds & Cancellation:
- Questions about refunds and cancellations should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For self e-Filing plans, you can cancel your payment or request a refund of an e-Filing credit before the credit has been used for an e-Filing attempt. After an e-Filing attempt, no refund shall be made.
- For Assisted Plans, you can cancel your payment or request a refund before the expert assigned has commenced working on your case.
- Please feel free to share your feedback with us. We will assume no responsibility for reviewing unsolicited ideas and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities between those ideas and materials that may appear in future Gstwala.com programs. Please do not reveal trade secrets or other confidential information in your messages to Gstwala.com. Any and all rights to materials submitted to us become the exclusive property of Gstwala.com.